Wednesday, September 12, 2007

rock over zurich! rock over amsterdam!

have i mentioned here that i am joining le dub on his next european tour?

bdub will be playing yet again with the fabulous my brightest diamond. words cannot express how much i love MBD. not only is shara worden, like, the most amazing singer i think i have ever heard in my entire life, but her beauty truly touches me. she is the kind of lady who can very much be an observer, a portrait of quietness, serenity, and solitude, yet moments later talk a blue streak to you about any number of things and, simply put, crack you up. i adore her.

i will be joining them in zurich on september 26, and then will be hopping along in the van for the following dates:

9/27: Geneva
9/28: Antwerpen
9/29: Hamburg
9/30: Berlin
10/1: Schorndorf
10/2: Paris
10/3: Amsterdam

bdub leaves on friday....it's a little bit too early for me to describe my emotions as "excitement"....right now i am waffling between "nervous", "overwhelmed" and "hoping to avert disaster at every turn". i will feel a lot better, for sure, when my renewed passport is in my hand (it is currently being processed--yikes) and when i know for sure that all my ducks are in a row re. the dog, the cat, the car, and the apartment.

i would also like to revamp the ole wardrobe. i am open to any and all suggestions re. this adventure, from must-sees in these various cities to what the hell i should pack.

here's a little bit of my brightest diamond (seriously, ain't she the most?):

No comments: