Wednesday, April 6, 2011

fifteen things

15 things on my mind today....

1. bdub and i booked my ticket to....BARCELONA!!!
2. i am intrigued by the budding coop preschool in my 'hood. hope the Little Acorns Playschool works out for max (how cute is that name?)
3. why is my kid not sleeping?
4. i really need to clip the biscuit's nails
5. must go to the gym today
6. i am still green with jealousy over bdub's chiropractic appointment, and need to just get over it and book one for myself.
7. i love my mom
8. what are those bright yellow blooms that grow up big bushes? forsythia? because there is one in the landlord's backyard, and it fills my heart with glee every time i look out my window at it!!
9. bdub made me the most delicious veggie dog: jumbo smart dog. delectable. perfect "snap" to it. reminded me of summer.
10. can't WAIT for summer!
11. three of my most favorite peeps are aries: beezus, karadean, and lil e. i love you girls.
12. i miss aunt kappie muskulls and hope she is doing ok.
13. seriously, my son is yelling from his crib.
14. i must find a flattering swimsuit. if anyone is reading this and you have ideas, please post.
15. a good friend gave me some awesome advice (via her therapist): if you have something on your mind that is overwhelming and causing you to ruminate, allow yourself a certain time during the day to think about it. that way, you are allowing it to be but it is not overwhelming you. i added to this that during my time to think about it, i will either lie flat with my eyes closed or take a walk, but not try to do anything else during that devoted time.

and one to grow on:

16. "there is a light that never goes out" is my favorite song by the smiths. however, whenever i hear it, i get nostalgic to a debilitating degree. ah, youth.

3 comments:

B's Mom said...

Swimsuit- check out the Miracle Suit. Words SO well for every body type. I bought mine off from ebay, and saved about 50%.

nowlze said...

yeah! thanks, b's mom! i might do an update just on the swimsuit conundrum...i am finding lots of good online sources.

ClownMomma said...

If you want a nice modest suit I like limericki.com. Super cute trendy but not so much you want to vomit.