Friday, January 25, 2008

zap!

if only the UPS guy could see the contents of my recent packages from amazon.

the neti pot, which arrived shining and new on monday was a thrill. bdub took some lovely photos of my first attempt, but i fear they are just too gross and involve too much snot and other nastiness for me to post them. however, the neti pot has made me a believer: for the first time since christmas, i can breathe out of my right nostril!! hallelujah!

yesterday's package was even better, though. honestly, it made my day. finally, my rat zapper ultra had arrived!


i know it is highly unlike me, the semi-vegetarian, peta membership having, humane society volunteering, all-around animal obsessed lady to be so psyched about such a crazy deadly device, but the mice have drove me to it. last night one scurried by my shoe and under the couch where i was trying to relax. they have advanced ever closer to our sleeping and chillaxin' quarters, and i have HAD it.

the only bummer is that the little pieces of dog food bdub placed in the zapper last night were gobbled up by this morning, and no dead mouse was left behind in their place. i have put in an email to rat zapper tech support and will report back.

i really pray that this works. it's my only hope.

No comments: