Monday, July 28, 2008

bump watch '08 continues

as per the request of readers everywhere (or...actually....just ehrrin keenan), here are a couple of preggo photos. i was a little over 26 weeks when these were taken.

i almost titled this post "down in fraggle rock" because i know i look like a fraggle in photos---lots of nose and quite the jim henson creation, and i cannot be convinced otherwise. see for yourself:


fraggles:















nowlze:















here are a couple of others:

























some variation of the last one, but with me holding an ultrasound photo, will appear in an upcoming issue of parents magazine accompanying an article about prenatal testing. while i am thrilled to have the photos and i heart the photographer (alexandra grablewski) to pieces, doing this little assignment for them was pure torture and decidedly not my idea. i will leave the wolfeinelli forays into modeling to the biscuit from now on.

6 comments:

Kage said...

torture!? no....

You look so cute and not fraggly at all and I can't wait to see it in the pages.....how are you feeling?

Ehrrin said...

I love it! You don't look fraggly in the slightest--just absolutely lovely! I need to see you in person tout suite!

nowlze said...

kage, i think i needed you there to wrangle me into a state of smiles and relaxation! :) and i am feeling good--a little more boobular than i would like, but i am now in the third tri! crazy!

ek, shower on aug 16 in morgantown. be there. or, come up and see us! we will have a proper 2nd bedroom just for you!!

Ehrrin said...

I'm so there! I think Mags & I (and maybe Barbara) are gonna carpool down for the occasion. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Ehrrin said...

i talked to Irene last night to officially RSVP. cannot wait!!!

dillydeanie said...

nowlzie- you look soo beautiful in those pics!!!!!! i LOVE them! fraggle schmaggle! i love fraggles and in fact, watching fraggle rock saved me as a kid, but they certainly don't do you justice! i think you look like a beautiful ethnic pregnant woman with curves to die for! love your blog- haven't read it in a while!
xo